Moving Through Grief On Demand Retreat
Presented by Beth Barling Wellness & My Intimate Body
Are you ready to step out of chaos and into fluidity?
We invite you to Celebrate Life and bear witness to the magnificence of your journey, and your choices.
Available for On Demand Access! Move through these Online Retreats and Masterclass at your own pace and as many times as you would like!
Moving Through Grief Retreat
Six hours of content PLUS integration activities moving you through all five bodies of Grief
Grief is not just the death of a loved one, but the death of or transition through anything significant to us.
Loss or change of career – Loss of youth – Loss of Religion – Loss of Social Identity – Loss of Financial Support – Separation from Lover, Friend, or Family Member – Loss of Independence – Loss of Experienced Freedoms – Children moving out – The loss of our own Authenticity
As you sit down to experience this retreat, whether in one long sitting or in many, take care to Honor the Divinity of the Present Moment. Self Work is fully realized when we embrace our journey as a moment within a most holy Temple of Self. We are the facilitators of this content, you are the Master of Your Reality. Move through each section with the Reverence, Devotion, and Intention worthy of your Inner Temple.
Grief lodges itself in our hearts and waits, patiently, for our intentional witness, embrace, embodiment, and release.
- Grounding into, Assimilating, and Honoring the Grief of Isis
- Merkaba Healings
- Working with Archangel Metatron & Archangel Azrael
- Ancient & Contemporary Global Death, Dying, & Grief Practices
- Create a Spirit Circle to Release Grief
- Contemplation & Journaling Prompts
- Three Yoga Integration Practices
- Dispelling the Taboos of Disenfranchised Grief
- Celebrating the Heart Chakra
- Ancient Buddhist Chanting Practice for Compassion
- Discussion of Grief work via Contemporary Healers & Philosophers
Are you ready to unleash your Authentic Self?
The greatest things were born of Chaos.
You are needed now.
Are you ready?