Welcome to the Soul Magic Garden!
We are so grateful to have you here!
Soul Magic Garden is an online community, held by Beth Barling & AnneMarie Moorer, with an emphasis on Yoga & Body Movement, Breath Work, Meditation, and Spirituality.
Monthly Memberships and On Demand Experiences available!
Each Month is a new theme, each week a subset of that theme.
Our themes are carefully crafted to compliment Nature, the Seasons of the Year, Earthly and Celestial happenings.
Each week, Soul Magic Garden will supply at least four new hours of yoga practice, breath work, yogic theory, meditation, and spiritual content to be experienced repeatedly, throughout the week.
Content is live and pre-recorded, as suited to the nature of the theme, and making practice available for a variety of schedules, mindsets, and goals.
Energy Exchange $66 per month
New Year Sale!
Give the Gift of Wellness! Or stock up wellness months at our Year End Sale!
Six Months Registration Starting January 1st for 25% off = $297
Three Month Registration or Gift for 20% off = $158
Single Month Registration, not recurring = $77
Drop In & On Demand!
Would you like to check out Soul Magic Garden before joining our community?
Soul Magic Garden On Demand allows our community to opt in for one month of content at a time!
Energy Exchange $66 for Standard Pay by Month On Demand Content
All from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the world!
Questions? Email us at SoulMagicGarden@gmail.com
Body – Mind – Spirit
Yoga Asana, Yogic Theory, and a Spiritually guided theme are used to craft and facilitate body work and breath work, resulting in a unique online wellness experience!
What we experience on the mat, we bring into this physical manifestation
Our Yogic Embodiment Intentions
- Move the Body
- Strengthen, tone, stretch the body
- Facilitate an awareness of & a healthy relationship with the Body
- Cultivate appreciation and gratitude for the uniqueness of the Body
- Impart the importance of Breath work: cardiovascular and physically, energetically, spiritually
- Cultivate moments of peace, longer and longer with practice
- Cultivate endurance, the ability to withstand, longer and longer with practice
- The body remembers, the mind forgets…
- Cultivate emotional clarity through movement
- Cultivate energetic healing through movement
- Bring buried hurts and worries to the surface, slowly, to be managed and released…
- Create space to leave the exterior world behind and go internal
- Connection with our true selves, separating what we are told we are from who we really are
- Cultivate mindfulness, the capacity to be conscious of the present moment
- Allow understanding, compassion, and love for the Self to grow in these sacred spaces
- Witness the ripple effect through the collective of understanding, love, and compassion
Join us, using intention, positivity, healing, and love, as we mindfully create, as we consciously choose how we will emerge from this World-Wide Pause. Together we use yogic theory, breath work, and meditation, to create a better world for ourselves and our families.
“The path and the destination of Meditation is as unique as the Practitioner….” Beth
“Meditation can be the lantern to illuminate the path back to our true self. It can provide a space, during any time and any place, to set a tone, reconnect, and realign, to balance and harmonize the internal world, regardless of the external one.” AnneMarie
- Quiet the Mind
- Still the Body & Mind
- Facilitate how to reconcile the internal wisdom that steps to the surface in the stillness & quiet
- Discovering how the Five bodies body speak to us: Physical, Emotional, Energetic, Wisdom, & Spirit….
- Discover and explore our depth
- Transition from being a victim of our emotional responses to honoring the messages our emotions are relaying
- Tools to manage stress, anxiety, distress….
- Discover Mindfulness, the art of being conscious of this present moment… not the past… and not the future…
- Direct Consciousness to become aware of the internal universe… Healing the Internal Universe…. Witnessing the Internal reflect in the External
- Witness the messages of the Divine or Higher Self… within the body, within the response, the messages, the impulses…
- Find moments of peace, or bliss… practice stretching those moments longer and longer, taking those moments off the “Meditation Pillow”
Celebrate, explore, and experience all that is beautiful and sacred in this amazing existence, honoring our Celestial & Earthly
The Soul Magic Garden Sprit component embraces our collective spirituality, honoring all faiths and practices to awaken our Spirit.
In accordance with our theme, Soul Magic Garden seeks to incorporate Eastern & Western, Ancient & Living, philosophy, history, astrology and remedies.
We facilitate awareness, in the highest frequency of love and protection, to invoke devotion and connection to Spirit.
As a collective, we wake our intuition, sovereignty, and Inner Light.
Who we Are
When we work together, in a community of intention, kindness, and self responsibility, magic happens.
We are honored to guide you on this journey and hope to learn from you along the way.
A garden is a place where you can go for nourishment as well as beauty. Our intention is to cultivate a community of transformation, healing, compassion, inspiration, growth, unity, kindness and unconditional love.
All Are Welcome Here
Collective presented by Beth Barling Wellness, LLC, and Serendipity Salon, LLC