Welcome to the Soul Magic Garden!
We are so grateful to have you here!
Soul Magic Garden is a sacred and premiere online space, created by Beth Barling & AnneMarie Moorer, with an emphasis on Yoga & Body Movement, Breath Work, Meditation, and Spirituality.
Each Month is a new theme, each week a subset of that theme.
Our themes are carefully crafted to compliment Nature, the Seasons of the Year, Earthly and Celestial happenings.
Each week, Soul Magic Garden will supply at least two new hours of yoga practice, breath work, yogic theory, meditation, and spiritual content to be experienced repeatedly, throughout the week.
Content is live and pre-recorded, as suited to the nature of the theme, and making practice available for a variety of schedules, mindsets, and goals.
All content remains available in our Facebook community, easily accessible in guides, for three months!
(That means you have three months of yoga, breath, meditation, and spirit to choose from at any given moment!)
All from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the world!
AnneMarie and I are on unique and evolving paths that brought us together to create this ever evolving & unique community.
We continually converge at the points of our Sovereign Divinity and our Symbiotic Oneness.
Our practice and our teachings intersect and weave through this sacred container cultivating a space of alignment through unconditional love and acceptance of every intimate, sovereign, and sacred path.
All Are Welcome Here.
Energy Exchange $33 per month
Check us out with one FREE week in the Soul Magic Garden…
Would you like to check out Soul Magic Garden before joining our community?
Join us for one FREE sample week in the Garden to see if the content is for you!
Body – Mind – Spirit
Yoga Physical practice combined with Eastern and Western Spiritually are used to craft and facilitate body work and breath work, resulting in a unique online wellness experience!
Our Yogic Embodiment Intentions
- Move the Body
- Clearing stagnant energy through movement
- Strengthen, tone, stretch the body
- Facilitate an awareness of & a healthy relationship with the Body
- Cultivate appreciation and gratitude for the uniqueness of the Body
- Impart the importance of Breath work: physically, energetically, spiritually
- Cultivate moments of peace, longer and longer with practice
- Cultivate endurance, the ability to withstand, longer and longer with practice
- The body remembers, the mind forgets…
- Cultivate emotional clarity through movement
- Cultivate energetic healing through movement
- Bring buried traumas to the surface, slowly, to be managed and released…
- Cultivate a conscious and loving relationship with the Body
- Space and Clarity to embody our with our truest selves
- Cultivate mindfulness, the capacity to be conscious of the present moment
- Allow understanding, compassion, and love for the Self to grow in these sacred spaces
- Witness the ripple effect through the collective of understanding, love, and compassion
Join us, using intention, positivity, healing, and love, as we mindfully create & consciously choose our experience and who we are. Together we use yogic theory, breath work, and meditation, to create a better world for ourselves and our families.
“The path and the destination of Meditation is as unique as the Practitioner….” Beth
“Meditation can be the lantern to illuminate the path back to our true self. It can provide a space, during any time and any place, to set a tone, reconnect, and realign, to balance and harmonize the internal world, regardless of the external one.” AnneMarie
- Quiet the Mind
- Still the Body & Mind
- Facilitate how to reconcile the internal wisdom that steps to the surface in the stillness & quiet
- Discovering how the Five bodies body speak to us: Physical, Emotional, Energetic, Wisdom, & Spirit….
- Discover and explore our depth
- Transition from being a victim of our emotional responses to honoring the messages our emotions are relaying
- Tools to manage stress, anxiety, distress.
- Cultivate Mindfulness and conscious presence.
- Become aware of the internal universe, witnessing and healing the internal, reflecting our truest light inward and outward.
- Witness the messages of the Divine or Higher Self: within the body, within the response, the messages, the impulses.
- Find moments of peace or bliss, stretching those moments longer and longer, on and off the “Meditation Pillow”
Celebrate, explore, and experience all that is, was, and will be in our safe and ever evolving sacred space, honoring our Divine & our Human.
The Soul Magic Garden Sprit component embraces our collective spirituality, honoring all faiths and practices to awaken our Spirit.
In accordance with our theme, Soul Magic Garden seeks to incorporate Eastern & Western, Ancient & Living, philosophy, history, astrology and remedies.
We facilitate awareness, in the highest frequency of love and protection, to invoke devotion and connection to Spirit.
As a community, we wake our intuition, sovereignty, and Inner Light.
Who we Are
When we work together, in a community of intention, kindness, and self responsibility, magic happens.
We are honored to guide you on this journey and hope to learn from you along the way.
A garden is a place where you can go for nourishment as well as beauty. Our intention is to cultivate a community of transformation, healing, compassion, inspiration, growth, unity, kindness and unconditional love.
All Are Welcome Here
Collective presented by Beth Barling Wellness, LLC, and Serendipity Salon, LLC